Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Devil and The O


In a recent 60 Minutes interview, Vogue editor Anna Wintour disclosed that in 1998 prior to The O's cover, it was suggested she drop 20 lbs so she would feel more comfortable, which she promptly complied with, and all was successful.  Read this article for more details, and also a short video of the interview.  My personal favorite part being when she talks about a recent trip to the US and she describes most of the people she saw as "little houses".  Oh dear!  Cute.

2 comments:

  1. It Was A Gentle Suggestion.

    I Think She Speaks The Truth, Compare How Many Anorexic People You See On The Streets Of American VS. Morbidly Obese…

    And I'm Shore Even HARPO Would Say She Feels More Comfortable Being Photographed For Magazines Being Slimer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, America has a HUGE weight problem. I think it's awesome that Anna just says it like it is. xoxo

    ReplyDelete