Monday, May 18, 2009

DISGUSTING.

Holy Crap!  Was perusing SOMEONE else's blog and came across an interesting website.  It reminds me of road trips through the U.S. where portion sizes and processed foods and FAT in general is out of control!  Check it out, I just about threw up in my mouth a few times.  It's like lunch at a Nascar race or something.  Disneyland?  Marie Callender's?


Egg omelet filled with hash browns, shredded cheddar cheese, chunks of chicken-fried steak, and smothered in sausage gravy.

Three stacks of bacon, sausage, elk meat, onions and cheese between tortillas all topped with sour cream, two fried eggs and scallions.
(I was personally surprised by the use of fresh scallions.)

Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog With Fried Egg And Cheese


Corn on the cob wrapped in hickory bacon with two hot dogs and two Colby-Jack cheese sticks wrapped in ground beef.

Steak or roast sandwich with wet-cured ham, linguica, and sausage covered with cheese in a hot thick tomato and beer sauce.

Anybody hungry?

2 comments:

  1. I'm Hungry NOW!

    MMM

    I Love This Is Why Your Fat Its SO Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like my daily meal plan.
    Plus 4 litres of milk.

    ReplyDelete